Happy Hump Day happy people! Hopefully you’re getting ready for another great day in Palm Springs.
Today at CAMP
- Modern Materials & Attitudes for Old School Gardens – With all the outdoor living in Palm Springs, this lecture looks at new ways to make gardens.
- Fashion and Architecture Inside Outside and Side by Side – Palm Springs Life fashion editor talks fashion, architecture and the relationship between the two. The perfect post-lunch lecture.
- This Modern Life: Stories About Palm Springs by Palm Springs Writers – life in Palm Springs according to a few local writers.
- Modernism With a Twist – Makerville’s happy hour think and drink thea-tah.
- Sam Maloof: Life/Art/Legacy – Ride over to Alta Loma for this day-long tour that includes a stop at Maloof’s own home and a Lebanese lunch. Proceeds go to support the Maloof Foundation.
- John Elgin Woolf and the Re-emergence of Hollywood Regency
- Neutra, White, and Krisel: The Circle, the Line, and the Setting
- What Midcentury Looks Like Now – Finn Kappe
- The Sydney Opera House – A Story of Power, Passion and Politics
- Albert Frey in New York City: A Man of (International) Style
- Albert Frey’s 1931 Aluminaire House – Learn about the legacy of the Aluminaire and why it’s so important to bring it to Palm Springs.