Start the day discovering two architectural gems in Desert Palisades. Plus a special surprise for our modernists, in advance of the Modernism Week Online Experience launching this Thursday, April 15!
Desert Modernism: Two Perspectives. Two Home Tours – Kappe and Lockyer | 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. | $60
One ticket, two tours. Discover Raymond Kappe’s last project as well as architect Sean Lockyer’s newly completed Desert Palisades project.
Modernism Week Signature Home Tour: Edris House | Streaming Now | Free
We’re proud to share a complimentary screening of one of the iconic homes featured in this year’s Modernism Week Signature Home Tour Video Series – the Edris House!
As a special bonus, you can watch an advance screening of the Modernism Week Signature Home Tour Duo, Series No. 1, and Series No. 2 starting today. Purchase and stream all three programs now, in advance of the Modernism Week Online Experience launching at modernismweek.com this Thursday, April 15, 2021. Enjoy!
- Modernism Week Online Experience – Tickets and streaming begins April 15 through May 15
- Desert Modernism: Two Perspectives. Two Home Tours – Kappe and Lockyer (April 14-18)
- Modernism Week Featured Home Tour: “Sunburst Palms” (April 15-18)
- Modernism Week Featured Home: “Seventies Sackley” (April 15-18)
- Tour Famed Architect John Lautner’s Iconic 1947 Living Units at The Lautner Compound (April 16-18)
- A Curated Collection (April 17)