Welcome to the first weekend of Modernism Week 2016! Just in case you needed more exciting things to do, here’s a quick round up of events happening today that still have tickets available. Just pop by CAMP to snag your spot to a few of these great events.
Today at CAMP
Here are the highlights for today at CAMP. We hope to see you there. See the full list of programs here.
- Ferguson Presents Design Insights: Andre Kikoski and Michael Lehrer
- Hendrick’s Cocktail Academy – A hands-on mixology workshop. Learn how to mix, then sip and sample.
- Modernism with a Twist – Makerville’s trademark think and drink event, not to be missed!
- Designing the Perfect Meal with Bosch – Another delicious kitchen demo with a local chef.
There are still tickets available to lectures. Come to CAMP to purchase and pick up tickets.
- Charles Phoenix Super Space Age Slideshow – Don’t miss this pop culture icon doing what he does best!
- Ticket to Havana – Get this package deal and transport yourself to modernist Cuba.
If you’re all dressed up with nowhere to go, we’ve got good news. There are still some amazing shin digs with tickets available. Get out there and have some fun after dark!
- Steel So Cool Wexler Premiere Party – There are still tickets available to this amazing soiree in a private residence, the last residence designed by the legendary Donald Wexler.
- Starlight After Party at The Christopher Kennedy Compound – If you miss the daytime tour, stop by for the after party to hob nob with the designers and Palm Springs glitterati.
It’s not too late to snag tickets to a few amazing home tours.
- The Christopher Kennedy Compound – Don’t miss the third installment of the Modernism Week Show House. Daily tours still available.
You don’t need to be spendy to enjoy Modernism Week. Here are a few highlights that won’t break the bank.